Thursday, January 22, 2009

Heatbeat to Heartbreak

He hasent been online for 3 or 4 days now U_U for some reason i cant stop thinking about him. Im doing all i can to stay happy but how can i when im all alone? im pushing myself to the limit for him because i want to emprove my life and confidence i guess.. he's over me now, i think i love him? and.. it cant be helped. i just hope he will come back to Perth one day... because i will wait even if it means a couple of months or years i dont want to forget how he's gave my life new expiriences, fun, adventure, romance, confidence and even given me his smile and i apreshiate that alot.
~wo ai ni Owen


16/12/2008

Im fine now ^^ everytime i read these memories of mine... i feel happy its like turning back time to see how i was and how Owen was back in those days i love 2008 HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^o^
banzai banzai!

10/1/2009
When Owen comes back from China AND if hes still single im going to invite on the new Perth ferris wheel. <3
then when we are on there im gonna tell him; while he was away i thought of him everyday. when we get to the top, im going to confess my feelings for him! i will say ''Owen... i have to tell you somthing, just so i can get it out of my head.. wo ai ni!'' then kiss him la (stictly no pashing it needs to be romantic)


14/1/2009
Last night around 1am i signed on msn...
because my friend rang and my brother picked up and said i was sleeping i didnt want my friend who was overseas to get the wrong idea so when i signed in i saw owen... was online i was so suprzied to see him on9 cos hes rarley on and i havent had much time to talk with him ive missed him to much and ive been upset about how long he hasent been online. (obvoiusly avoiding me) he had a comment to me asking for my mob numb, i gave it to him and he didnt reply then he just signed out at the time i was listening to Kiss- Because i am a girl.
Thats such a sad song he is so heartless he dosent care about me at all! U_U he probally never did...

how can id be so stupid!?
why did i care about him for so long knowing he would move and be more stubborn and bitchy
this is it... ive put so much of my own time and life into him. he just has to hurt my heart all the time...


22 Jan 2009
I told myself, i love him! and i wont give up!
but how can i keep trying when things are just getting harder and harder further and further, i feel.. weak.

I think i... give up

30th Jan
Im glad i waited that extra 15min even though it was a little awkward silence it made me smile being byourside.. i think i knew that i wouldnt see you again. Our first date was at the park in Northbridge and it was also the last.
So now ive learnt somthing, if you keep chasing at somthing and still havent got it then stop trying if you give up then..
pour ur heart out and let ur emotions run free!
**
So i guess this is goodbye 'n_n
<3 Always Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment