Thursday, January 22, 2009


Min- She's kinda my best friend because were always hanging out together, she makes me laugh about somthing everytime, its easy for me to tell her anything, shes always got nice hair.

Owen- I will never forget this guy, i met him at a Café he makes me smile every moment im around him The first time i ever went to some canival thing was with him the P.R.S it was hell fun i had to sneak out that day it was his birthday and it would probally be the best day ive had in 2008 i expirienced new things and emotions that day. Im glad this guy has came into my life.
~i think Owen is a very youthful guy. -^^-


Yean- He's the 2nd random friend ive made lol but hes cool. i like walking around and eating waffles with this guy. We usaully run into the most funniest looking things, i feel compftable around him now and i dont care about how messy my hair/make-up gets around him it feels like ive known him for a whole year.
Yean is a very kind guy.

~ *sighh* im gonna miss this guy hes a good friend. He's going to stay in Mayasia


Anthony- I met Anthony from CR, the first time i rang him our conversation kept getting silent but it was nice talking to someone. He makes me laugh, hes a pretty cool guy and also the first person ive played pool with, he taught me how to play i even won.
Ohh gosh it was hell funny for me watching him play some arcade game while i was holding his bubble tea i was drinking alot of it and he was todally oblivous. XD

Wen Li Sun & Jason Yee

Met these guys when me and Min were walking in the city we saw him and Jas then while i was busy looking ahead of me Min said somthing about their cute so i looked and i was like ooh yummy so me and Min stalked them untill we came to the ''Farmosa Cafe'' thingy we walked in and were like where the f*ck are we? LOL but we knew they were sitting down there somwhere Min got me to give my number so i made sure my hair was looking good and we used eyelinner to write on a reciep my numb haha

No comments:

Post a Comment